23 de setembro de 2011

Beatles: editores da Rolling Stone elegem 100 melhores


revista Rolling Stone, famosa  por suas listas de melhores isso e aquilo, elegeu as 100 melhores músicasdos BEATLES, mas dessa vez a revista não promoveu nenhuma votação, foram os editores da revista que escolheram as faixas.
Hello, Goodbye
Yes It Is
Long, Long, Long
All I've Got to Do
Within You Without You
Any Time at All
You on't See Me
Sexy sadie
Dig a pony
Every little thing
The long and winding road
Good day sunshine
Rain
Love me do
Lady Madonna
Back in the USSR
Across the universe
I'm so tired
She's leaving home
Hey bulldog
Mother natures song
I'll follow the sun
And you bird can sing
Beacause-Yer blues
Think for yourself
Yellow submarine
Everybodys got something to hide
From me to you
I'm a loser
You can't do that
Julia
Baby you're a rich man
Oh! darling
Nowhere man
And i love her
I've got a feeling
Dear prudence
Girl
With a little help from my friends
Sgt Peppers lonely hearts club band
I want shes so heavy
I've just seen a face
I'm only sleeping
I'm down
Taxman
Two of us
It won't be long
Helter skelter
If i needed someone
Got do get you into my life
The night before
The ballad of john and yoko
Things we sais today
Don't let me down
No reply
All my loving
Drive my car
I feel fine
Get back
For no one
Day tripper
Blackbird
She said she said
I should have known better
Paperback writer
Eight days a week
I am the walrus
Penny Lane
You've got to hide your love away
We can work it out
Can't buy me love
Here comes the sun
You're going to lose that girl
If I feel
Here there and everywhere
Happiness is a warm gun
Abbey road medley
Eleanor Rigby
All you is love
Please please me
Lucy in the sky with diamonds
Ticket to ride
I saw her standing there
Help
She loves you
Revolution
Norwegian wood
A hard days night
While my guitar gentky weeps
Come together
Let it be
Hey jude
Something
In my life
Yesterday
Strawberry fields forever
I want to hold your hand
A day in the life

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário